Information we may collect from you
We collect personal data from you which you volunteer when you provide such personal data to us, or via our services with which you interact. We may also be given other personal data relating to you by other persons, or we may obtain such other personal data about you as may be provided to us during our legitimate business activities.
We may collect and process data including the following during providing services to you, which could contain your personal data:
- your full name;
- your address;
- your various email addresses;
- your various phone numbers including mobile phone numbers;
- your nationality;
- your address;
- financial information about you, including your bank account details, credit card details, or other payment details;
- details of contracts you have entered with third parties for us to provide services to you;
- details of your relationship to other parties;
- details of your membership of professional or other organisations;
- your date of birth;
- details of your children and other relations;
- medical details, including details of allergies;
- details of your car registration number;
- details of your driving licence;
- details of your passport and all other Data which you ask us to process on your behalf, or which is necessary for us to process for us to fulfil our role as providing accommodation, gym, leisure retail, food or entertainment related services to
We may also process other data, which is not personal data.
When you access our website or wi-fi facilities, your device’s browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data. This information may be used to help us to improve our website and the services we offer, and to offer services to you.
Security and where we store your personal data
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and may involve the transfer of data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). This occurs typically through use of cloud solutions for web hosting, email hosting or proprietary software solutions delivered to us through the Cloud. We do not however authorise any third party to use your personal data for their own purposes. Non-EEA countries may not provide an adequate level of protection in relation to processing your personal data. By submitting your data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us. Any transmission of data is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal data, we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of your personal data
We use your personal data that we hold to:
- Enter your email in our promotions
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you that we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (our list of services below)
- Respond to your questions or suggestions
- Improve the quality of your visit to our website
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us
- In our legitimate interest of advertising our services, provide details of any loyalty scheme or promotion
- comply with legislation; and/or
- notify you about changes to our
List of services
Spa Leisure Retail
Restaurant, bar service and other food related services
We may use your data to send you information relating to our services, events and products which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please notify us to that effect by clicking unsubscribe on one of our promotional emails or emailing us directly.
Children’s privacy and parental consent
We keep your Data for varying periods according to our Retention Schedule here.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your Data to third parties who provide a service to us or in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect our rights, property, or safety of staff or customers. Currently we disclose your Data to the following providers.
|Provider/Recipient||State “EU” or alternatively state jurisdiction to which the Data is transferred|
Some jurisdictions may not have adequate safeguards for the protection of personal data, and where this is the case we comply with Chapter 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) to provide an alternative method of safeguarding your personal data.
Links to other sites
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any data to those websites.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below: –
- The right to access data relating to you (‘access right’). Please see Form 1a here;
- the right to rectify/correct data relating to you (‘right to rectification’).
- Please see Form 2a here;
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’). Please see Form 3a here.
- The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (‘right to restriction’). Please see Form 4a here;
- The right to erase/delete data relating to you (i.e. the “right to erasure”). Please see Form 5 here; and
- The right to ‘port’ certain data relating to you from one organisation to another (‘right to data portability’). Please see Form 6a here;
The controller for the purposes of GDPR is
Carlow Dome Ltd. T/A The Dome
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time in our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our site or our services or otherwise provide data after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Policy as modified.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Policy and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org